Our Prayer Wall
Welcome to our Prayer wall. It seems like we all have prayer requests from time to time. So, it is my prayer that you will use this service daily to pray for the needs that are placed here by others. Prayer is the greatest tool that we as believers have in our arsenal. Therefore, we should be praying for each other’s requests daily.Jesus said that “My house shall be a house of prayer.” So, for that reason we ought to pray as a body of believers corporately and in our personal prayer lives. Therefore let’s utilize this wall to pray for the needs of the body of Christ.
In His Service
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I have a loved one, Julian, in the military. We don't know where he is being stationed next. Please pray he is able to be stationed here or close by. Pray I am able to talk with him soon.
Received: November 18, 2018
Received: November 10, 2018
Please pray that God would help me to grow closer to him. Pray that I could stay focused on Him even in my daily tasks. Finally pray that God would give me continual peace and rest.
Received: November 7, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: November 7, 2018
Please pray for Alex's cancer surgery which is scheduled for November 12th. Please pray for the the Lord's will to be done. We trust him in His decisions and ask that all would please agree with us in prayer for God's will to be done as it pertains to the cancer in Alex's Body.
May the Lord heal her to bring glory and honor to His name should He so choose to do so.
Received: October 23, 2018
Please pray that God would continually heal me from depression and deliver me from sin.